Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th Weekend






Well it has been a while since my last post. I had misplaced the camera, but have since found it. We had a very busy 4th of July weekend. Dan took the whole week off from work which was nice. He got some stuff done around the house, and spent some quality time with the boys. On July 3rd we headed down to Cape Cod to visit with Dan's Aunts, Uncle, and Cousins. We all had a blast and I can't wait to go back! On July 4th we made our way to the Lakes Region for the fireworks display at Opechee Park. The boys loved it and Nick keeps asking for more. On Saturday we headed back to the Lake to take a ride on Bumpa's pontoon boat and watch the Boat Parade on Lake Winnisquam. Sunday was pretty much our recovery day which was needed by all! I hope everyone had a great holiday and that you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Meems said...

Kylie,

Great post. The tractor show looks amazing.

We loved the pix from the Cape. I was especially happy to see the one of my Ben playing with N & N. I told him that he is to Nathan and Nick what Danny was to him. That certainly gave him pause! But he loved it.

We hope to be in Maine the week of the 11th. Arrangements are in flux, but it looks like I will be driving up alone on Monday, with The Men flying up together earlier. If that's how it works out, I will give a call as I get near Portsmouth, so maybe I can stop in for a quickie visit and a "Guabi Guabi" rehearsal.

Best love,

M