Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some of my favorite Pics










Well I haven't had many blog worthy activities lately. Old Home day in Gilford was the only day that was eventful and I had to go and forget the camera. Either way the boys enjoyed the parade and I enjoyed my fried dough and cotton candy! I just thought that I would post some of my favorite pics since I hadn't blogged in a few weeks. For some reason I was not able to find the pics of Nick's birth so I could post a picture of that but I found some others of him that I love. The ones were we are all dressed up were taken at my sister Ashley's wedding back in January. The where Nathan looks like "Joe Dirt" was taken at Halloween, this one I think is hilarious. I guess this is how his hair might look had we let it grow long! Well I hope you enjoy these oldies but goodies!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Great pictures! Those were some of my favorite ones also. What a good looking couple and such handsome boys. You make me smile. Love ya lots.

Grammy said...

those boys are just getting too big too fast. Aunt Bette and Uncle Bob need to come up when those leaves turn color and see every one. you are doing a great job Kylie keep it up!! Love Bette