Monday, July 6, 2009

The Hobo Express









It has been six months since my last blog, sorry I haven't kept current with updates on the boys. Well now that it is summer and school is out for most, I now have time to work on the blog (I also figured out how to download pics with my new camera and computer). The pictures above are from an outing that my dad, myself and the boys took on the Winnipesaukee railroad
during one of the many rainy days we have had this past week. The boys were extremely excited to ride on the train. They got a hobo bag, stick and coloring books, while my dad and I got lunch aboard the train (Nate and Nick had their usual PB&J). We rode from Weirs beach to Meredith station and back to the Weirs. It was a one hour ride and Nathan asked if we could ride it for "three days" After the train ride ended Nicholas spotted the bumper cars and desperately wanted to ride them, however when the time came to actually ride he was a bit apprehensive until I got in the car myself. My dad rode with Nathan and they were constantly on our tail. The day wouldn't have been complete without an ice cream to top off the adventure!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

I can only imagine how much those boys liked the train!!! How fun! Glad you're blogging again! Welcome back!
Kim

Grammy said...

So glad you are back - been missing ya lots. you and the boys are enjoying each other immensely. what chapters you all are making. keep your camera at your fingertips!